Sunday, February 14, 2010

A few cute (and very true) words...

I just wanted to share the sweet and very true words that my 2 1/2 year old son Shalev said tonight.
Shalev came up to me and asked; "Mummy is happy?"
I replied "yes mummy is very happy, are you happy Shalev?"
He replied; "mummy happy, allbody happy"
(allbody means everybody, for those who dont understand my sons sweet english)
These simple words 'mummy happy, allbody happy' brought such a smile to my face but also made me realize just how true that is. As a mother i have come to see so many times that my attitude and how i am feeling have such a HUGE impact on the whole family.. yes on allbody!
I hope that you're day will be filled with joy! And that you'll remember that when you smile and reflect joy in your heart and in your actions you may not be the only one impacted by it.

No comments: